Hand Pulled Prints, Books, Drawings and More


Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ghost Hard

Bat Lady loves the darkness!
Were you able to see my work at the Inkhead's Ghost Hard group show at Sierra Tap House this October? They were kind enough to hold the Inkhead's last annual Halloween show. Yes, sad news indeed, the Inkheads are no longer going to show together - at least for the forseeable future. This doesn't mean that we won't meet up to poke fun, and other things, at each other, discuss our work, or our laziness, and generally promote better art in the city of Reno. We'll just do it for fun.

My little Skelly in the gold frame!

There's another one!

And another one!

Aww, there's the last guy right there!
Here are a couple shots of my work, sorry for the poor lighting - the Sierra Tap House is, in fact, a bar. They did a nice job with the work, however, and I'd be pleased to recommend them yet again.

All of my framed Skellytons will be available for purchase at the Indie Reno Holiday Show. Bat Lady prints will also be available for very reasonable prices! I will also be showing some of the work that was part of Belt and Braces. 

1 comment:

  1. I still wish I could have made this show! Your work looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete