Hand Pulled Prints, Books, Drawings and More


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gramma's Book

Alphonse poses with the book
Created a guest book this afternoon for Gramma Gloria's rosary service this evening and her mass on Friday. It's hard to think that she's left us but she was strong and had a great life. I hope people write some good memories of her in this book. It was good to be in the shop and this is a really simple hard cover multiple signature book structure. I think the paper is really pretty, and imagine this would have looked quite at home next to her cook books in the family kitchen.

Tries to read - it's blank right now!
Front inside cover



Stitches through the spine
front outside cover
Nice to be around people again too. My awesome friend at Oxbow gave me a super-cool Stonehenge Paper sketchpad when I freaked after realizing my current one was full.  The covers are beautiful thick blank board so I HAD to start drawing on them. Notice the happy little monster? Monsters make everything more fun. More to come for this journal, there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment