Hand Pulled Prints, Books, Drawings and More


Thursday, April 4, 2013

Upcoming Show - Foxy Olive April 2013

As always, keep on keepin' on with my Currents tab to find out what I have coming up next.

This month I'll be showing a collection of skull related prints at the Foxy Olive in downtown Reno just off Lake St. Thanks go out to the lovely Katie Berdan, art coordinator for the Foxy Olive.

Calavera from Las Calacas II in 2012

The show will feature work I've produced over the last several years including my submission (pictured) to the beloved La Calacas Print Exchange curated by Carlos Barbarena, viscosity prints from my time at the now closed Oxbow Press, and relief prints from the incredibly successful Belt and Braces show coordinated by Alana Berglund. Though this show will not have new work it will be an exciting chance to see all the work I've done for the last several years all in the same room!

Please be aware that the Foxy Olive, excellent example of Reno bar culture that it is, is a smoking location. If you are sensitive to smoke please be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment