Hand Pulled Prints, Books, Drawings and More


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Solo Show: Update

Come down tonight to see my work!
After the stress of preparing everything for the show I'm so excited to be at the reception tonight. The Sierra Tap House has been so generous to let me show in their space. At first I was dubious about showing in a bar, but I've been to the Tap House before and I know it has great energy. After this experience I can't recommend them highly enough, if you look at the update they just posted on their Facebook I think you'll understand why:

Tonight at the Tap House starting at 6pm and going to whenever, we are hosting the Art Opening for Reno's own, and very talented, Rachel Kaiser! Come on down and check out her thoughts, forms, creations and talents tonight! We'll have some free munchables as well as our usual and oh so incredible $5 Thursday's Food Special. This means all menu items are $5+ Nevada's humble sales tax. That aint all though, y'all. I've got some bad-ass drink specials for you as well. $2 Pabst bottles. $3 House Cab and House Chard, and we serve Cycles Gladiator as our House wine...so it's crazy legit! Then I made a special fruity yet powerful special martini that I'm calling the "Skeletini" in honor of Rachel's show tonight. If you're wondering why it's named the "Skeletini", then, well, you'll have to cruise on down and check out the Gallery! I'll See you tonight at Sierra Tap House!!!!! Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment