Hand Pulled Prints, Books, Drawings and More


Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spring is Sprung

Can't tell you how excited I am to be attending the Southern Graphics Conference International in New Orleans, Louisiana in March.

The Sierra Tap House has also made my show a great experience, they are really considerate and supportive of the local artist here in Reno.

Coming up in just over a week is a show going up at the Joe Crowley Student Union on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno - my alma mater. Not only prints but some of my book art creations will be on display. Keep up to date on this and other projects by checking the Happenings tab.

Did I mention that I have a couple of classes coming up? Check the Nevada Museum of Art's website to find out about their current Tiffany's Glass exhibit and sign up for either my Intaglio or Relief printmaking classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment